Posted by admin
Thursday, 23 August 2012
Check MG University PG CAP First Allotment 2012 on www.cap.mgu.ac.in
MG university PG First allotment 2012 has been published on www.cap.mgu.in.
Candidates who are listed in the first allotment can join the colleges on or before 27th August
2012. They should download the "Allotment memo" and "Fee Remittance Chalan" from the website.
For any help candidates can contact helpline numbers : 0481-6065004,6065087,6065089.
Plus one (+1) supplementary allotment single window 2012 published on www.hscap.kerala.gov.in
Supplementary allot ment Single window (Eeka Jalakam) 2012 published today. Those students got allotments should validate their seats on the particular school in July 16, 17.
You can see your allotment by the use of the following website www.hscap.kerala.gov.in
www.cee.kerala.gov.in Kerala Engineering entrance 2012 first (1st) allotment KEAM
The first (1st) allotment of Kerala Engineering entrance 2012 will be published on 12 July 2012 on the official website.
Visit the following link to check your Kerala engineering 2012 allotment www.cee.kerala.gov.in
Kerala Medical entrance first (1st) allotment KEAM 2012 via www.cee.kerala.gov.in
The first (1st) allotment of Kerala Medical entrance 2012 will be published on 12 July 2012 on the official website.
Please refer the followed link to check your Kerala Medical 2012 allotment www.cee.kerala.gov.in
Trial Allotment list of KEAM 2012 (Kerala Engineering and Medical Entrance):
1. The trial allotment list of KEAM 2012 for the admissions to Professional Degree Courses, Kerala will be published on 7/7/12. The trial allotment will be based on option registrations done by the students till 6/7/12.
2. Students can make modifications to the options registered (add, delete or change order of the option) till 3:00 PM of 9/7/12.
3. The first allotment list is expected to be published by 12/7/12. Those who got allotted in the first allotment should remit the fees as acknowledged in their allotment memo at any of SBT branches between 13th and 16th of July. Any student who fails to do so will be eliminated from the allotments.
4. Students can check the trial allotments through www.cee.kerala.gov.in and www.cee-kerala.org
Results of Part III B.COM Final Year Degree Examination MARCH/APRIL 2012
Results of Final Year B.Com (Part III) Degree Examination March/April 2012 published by the controller of examinations Dr.K.Madhukumar.
1. The Provisional list of Register Numbers of successful candidates for Final year B.Com. Degree Examination March/April 2012 is available on the official site of Kerala University.
2. The mark lists of the candidates will be sent to the respective Centers before 19-07-2012 where the candidates appeared for the examination.
3. The Mark lists will not be issued to the candidates in respect of whom there are defects to be rectified, although their results have been provisionally released.
4. Additional mark lists will be issued only after 19-07-2012.
5. The candidates who wish to get their answer books revalued/scrutinized should send their application (in the prescribed form available in the University Office) with the prescribed fee so as to reach the Controller of Examinations on or before 17-08-2012.
Kerala State Ability Test (SET) 2012 online application
The teaching qualification exam for Kerala Higher secondary and non vocational VHSC State Ability Test (SET) exam Kerala will be conducted at different district centers on September 30 2012. The State Ability Test (SET) is planned by Lalbahadoor shastri Centre for science and technology.
Structure of State Ability Test (SET)
There will be two papers for State Ability Test (SET) including general knowledge and teaching ability checking. Second paper is related to post graduation standard.
The duration of exam is 120 minute, and there are 120 objective questions. Each question will carry 1 mark and ¼ mark will deducted for 1 error. The syllabus is published in the website. To qualify the exam candidate must achieve 35% for each paper and 50% by adding both paper.
SET: Who can apply?
The applicant should be score 50% marks in the master degree and he/ she must have B Ed. Those who scored 50% marks from Regional institute of Education MSc B Ed in Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology can also apply. Communicative English, Hindi teaching diploma will also consider. B Ed not required for following sections such as Anthropology, Commerce, French, Gandian studies, Geology, German, Home Science, Journalism, Latin, Music, Philosophy, Psychology, Russian, Social works, Sociology, Statistics and siriac.
No upper age limit and SC ST category need only 45% marks.
SET Application form
Prospectus and application form is available with Rs 750/- in all of the Head Post Offices in Kerala up to July 31. SC ST have to pay only Rs 350/-.
Candidate should complete the two sections of application; online registration is the first section. The application form can be downloaded from the official site. You will be getting the Registration ID ant the time of registration in the site.
For more details please visit www.lbskerala.com www.lbscentre.org